Thursday, September 30, 2010

Courtney and Katie - Engaged!



This past weekend Will and I had the honor of photographing Courtney and Katie's engagement session. Since they live in Boston we decided to shoot throughout the city - including Boston Commons, Beacon Hill, and Boston Gardens. 

We got a particular kick from the fact that Katie is a Yankee's fan and Courtney is a Red Sox fan... I don't follow baseball but according to Will this is a huge deal! He even wore his Red Sox hat to the photoshoot... to prove his loyalty... 

Will is so dang lucky! He is going to be photographing Courtney and Katie's wedding in P-Town (on the beach) in 2011! 

Grrr.... I wish I could be there... sigh... regardless it was an awesome session and I am so glad Courtney and Katie are working with Boro: Creative Visions.

YEAH!!!

















































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs