Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sara and Ray's amazing barn wedding!




From the minute I heard about Sara and Ray's wedding I knew I wanted to photograph it... I mean come on - a giant barn, an outdoor wedding near a spring fed pond, local foods, and two people totally in love. 

Ray and Sara share a love for camping and rock climbing (Did you see Sara's arms? I am totally envious!) they also share a love for Sharma - Sara's beautiful 12 year-old Shepherd mix, live music, rocks shaped like hearts, good friends, and of course one another ... 

Will and I were honored to spend Labor Day weekend with this fantastic couple! 





 



 







 






















 




 



 



 










 




 



 








 












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs