Tuesday, October 26, 2010

50 Years of Love



The majority of my time I photograph people who are new to love. 

They may have been dating for 2 or 3 or even 7 years... but I meet them as they embark on the commitment of marriage... 

In contrast, you would call Ann and Peter Sawyer, experts in the field. Last month, the Sawyer's  celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. 

What does 50 years of working on a farm and raising a family together - look like?

The answer is simple: It looks beautiful. 


Ann is a painter, who just wrote a book. 

Peter is a jack-of-all-trades, who loves handmade hammers. 

They are both farmers. 

They have been in love for 50 years. 

And still, when they kiss, Ann giggles. 

Peter calls her, "my bride." 

I hope someday I am standing where they are. 

Ann and Peter - You inspire me. 





























































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs