Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Don't Need Anything But You: Alexis and Austen are Engaged.



Alexis and Austen and I decided to meet at Alyson's Orchard in Walpole. 

If you haven't been there - it's some place you should totally check out. Alyson's orchard has rows and rows of apple trees, pumpkins, ponds, and sweet views of the both Vermont and New Hampshire. 

Amidst the apple trees and red leaves, while Alexis and Austen laughed and kissed, and while I was clicking away, the strangest thing happened... this one tune kept re-playing in my head. 

But I had no idea what it was.

Back home, Max snuggled at my feet, I began sorting and editing the photos. 

And suddenly I laughed - really - like out loud. 

I knew what the song was... and it was perfect. 

So here it is - Dedicated to Alexis and Austen:


I Don't Need Anything But You

Together at last
Together forever
We're tying a knot, 
They never can sever!





I don't need sunshine now 
To turn my skies to blue. 

I don't need anything but you!






You've wrapped me around
That cute little finger
You've made my life a song
You've made me the singer!









Nothing on earth could ever divide us!
And if tomorrow, I'm an apple seller, too 
That's okay
Cause... 
I don't need anything but you! 


















I don't need anything but you!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs