Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Photography



When I was in college I found the best way to learn something
was to try and explain what I knew to someone one else.


So, here goes, I am going to try and post "Photography Tips" or musings on photography, or something... more regularly... these posts will include images I love, ideas that inspire me, people I admire, lens I use, techniques, workshops I've been to, etc.



When I worked at paper the editor and chief always gave the same advice, "Find someone, working in your field, whose work you love. Then, study them." 

So, I say, find a wedding photographer whose work you admire.


These are the four wedding photographers I admire most (in no particular order)... 
Their work challenges me. Inspires me. Drives me.

I love what they do. I look at the images they make as often as possible.

I raise my glass to Noa, Anna, Clayton and guys at the juice stop. 

(Loud cheering and clapping!!!!)






Anna Kuperberg




Clayton Austin





Noa




Lemon Lime Photography


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're really a good webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a wonderful process on this subject!
My site : Boudoir Photography

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs