Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lindsay and Tom, Salem MA Wedding




“When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or

because I can't have you.

It has nothing to do with me.

 

I love what you are, what you do, how you try.

I've seen your kindness and your strength.

 

I've seen the best and the worst of you.

And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are.

 

You're one hell of a woman."

- Joss Whedon







Lindsay and Tom were married at the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, MA - on Dec. 17, 2011. The wedding was beautiful... the colors were perfect, the hotel was magical, even Leo (the golden retriever got in on the action)... but for me Lindsay's dress was ...

 BREATHTAKING.



Photographers: Amanda and Mark


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs