Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Letting Go of What People Think - Day 2


Cultivating Authenticity... Day 2 



It seems to me that the battle in this step... to really letting go of what people think takes place less between myself and others and much more between myself and me. 

I find I must constantly chose the action of forgiving myself, of letting go of old habits of thinking. This experiment has made me much more AWARE of the fact that every day in small and big ways I am am putting myself down in my head.  

The enemy is inside me.

And so to be authentic I must first and foremost accept who I am today

... faults and all... mistakes and all... 


"No matter what gets done or how much is left undone, I am enough." 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs