Monday, June 7, 2010

Marisa & Adam are MARRIED!



What an amazing amazing amazing wedding... The people were beautiful, the food was fabulous (Southern Soul food including: fried chicken, gumbo, fried green tomatoes, corn bread, cat fish - I know your mouth is already watering!) there were giant balloons, and 
a photobooth with props!! 

Marisa and Adam were married at the Pearl S. Buck Estate, Perkasie, PA. The day was phenomenal, warm, overcast and no bugs! 

The theme of the wedding was - "O' Brother Where Art Thou ... the Wedding!"

It was a relaxed, fun, classy day. I kept hearing people say, "Marisa you should be a wedding planner!" The wedding was THAT much fun!!! 

Seriously, if I wasn't already married I would BEG Marisa to plan my wedding! 

These are JUST A FEW of the photos Will and I took - the rest will be edited and made EVEN more amazing by the wonderful Liesl at Photo Pink! 










 































































 

 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs