Monday, June 10, 2013

The Well School Graduation... Peterborough, NH



What a Wonderful World

I see trees of green........ red roses too 
I see em bloom..... for me and for you 
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world. 

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white 
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights 
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world. 

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky 
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by 
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do 
They're really sayin......i love you. 

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow 
They'll learn much more.....than I'll never know 
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world 

The Well School is more than a school... it's a wonderful world.






























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, your pictures are absolutely SENSATIONAL!
thank you!! - The McCosh Family

Clueless Rebel said...

Thank you for taking such amazing photos! You really captured the essence of these wonderful, happy, beautiful children. Many thanks to you.

Kassy Hoiriis

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs